In our company, we may process personal data as part of our commercial practices.
These personal data are collected either through publicly available information on social media, such as a Username or page URL, or through asking the person concerned to share certain details in order to facilitate the purchase, or sale, of services or products.
We take the privacy and security of the personal data of our clients, suppliers, and partners very seriously. To that end, we have established this privacy statement to provide information about how our company uses data, and the steps we take to ensure its privacy and security.
In following the regulations of the GDPR, our business is conducted while keeping the following principles in mind:
Data minimization: we only collect the minimum amount of data necessary in order to conduct our business, and do regular reviews to ensure that this standard is kept up in practice.
Consumer privacy: we firmly believe that you have the right to privacy, and as such only collect data to conduct business with you. If you wish us to delete your personal information, you can do so at any time, with the exception of documents we have legal obligations to maintain. We never sell your personal data to third parties, and only share it as necessary to conduct business; any other sharing of data will be preceded by your permission.
Security: we have taken all reasonable measures to protect your personal information, including both hardware and software systems for digital protection, as well as policies designed to protect your data from human error.
When we refer to personal data, we mean the following, as per the GDPR guidelines:
1. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
2. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
What personal data do we collect?
1. We may collect the following categories of information from you from online and offline sources:
2. We may request the following categories of personal data from you:
1. Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b of the GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, rectification, erasure, and restriction of processing of their personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
2. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
4. Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us
5. Depending on the complexity and number of requests this period may be extended to two months. If this is the case you will be notified by the end of the first month of the need to extend the term.
We may store, process, and share your data in order to conduct the following operations:
· Negotiating, drawing up, and executing contracts
· Providing services
· Processing payments
· Communicating with you
· Complying with legal obligations
We never sell, give, or trade your data to third parties without your explicit consent. The only time we will ask for consent to share your personal data to a third party is if we believe this will be to our mutual benefit.
We may share data with third parties in order to conduct the operations listed above. We have Data Processing Agreements with all parties with whom we share data in order to conduct our business with you, in order to ensure that your data is treated with the appropriate protections.
Our company has contracted with IT specialists in order to protect and secure our systems. This ensures that both your and our data is well protected. Using a suite of anti-malware hardware and software, as well as stringent policies in our organisation regarding password strength and sharing sensitive information, we do our best to ensure that your data remains secure from both external threats and internal mistakes.
In the event of a security breach, we will follow the appropriate legal requirements, including maintaining a register of data leaks, reporting to the appropriate authorities, and informing (potential) victims.
The party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: “the controller”): Pusic Entertainment B.V., established at Paardeweide 5D, 4824 EH Breda, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number: 75251671
Pusic Entertainment B.V. is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) (Dutch: Algemene verordening gegevensbescherming (AVG)).
The legal basis on which most of our data processing is justified is the execution of contracts with suppliers, clients, and partners. For specific kinds of processing, we may ask for consent from the person concerned.
For the processing of publicly available social media accounts and usernames, we rely on the basis of having a legitimate interest in using this information to contact potential clients, suppliers, and partners.
We retain data for as long as is reasonable and necessary in order to conduct business. We also comply with record-keeping requirements. For data that is not dictated by legal requirements, we keep information you provide to us for up to one year after our last contact moment, unless otherwise agreed upon or directed. Contact information (such as social media profiles or email addresses) that we find publicly on the internet will be saved for up to three years after the last contact moment.. We do this in order to reduce the number of times your data may be (re)discovered and contact sought.
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the controller has its place of business has sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
For requests, questions, or more information, please contact us at email@example.com